Are you are ready to move beyond status quo? Do you want to apply a new lens and creative thinking to your big questions?
Here are examples of the questions that have turned into creative problem solving projects.
Are you faced with similar challenges?
Vision & Strategy Projects
- What will it take to re-write the Certified Lease & Finance Professionals' Handbook for the revised CLFP Body of Knowledge?
- How might we re-write the CLFP Handbook for the new CLFP Body of Knowledge in five months?
- A financial services CEO asked, what could my company look like in five years? Can you help me to see possible futures for each line of business?
- We need to overhaul our entire digital platform, where do we begin?
Workshop Design and Facilitation
- How might we shake things up for the industry future council and help executives to see where technology is going and how that relates to the future of the industry?
- How might we build confidence in our software product development team so that they can develop a more in-depth understanding of the equipment finance industry to identify and satisfy the real needs of customers?
- How might we quickly build shared knowledge on our team so that we can create a repeatable process to meet the needs of our software implementation clients?
- How might we help a product team that is stuck, to imagine new possibilities for future innovation?
Strategic Advisory Technology Consulting
- My team brought me this project that is expensive and, and although we need the capability, it is not sitting well with me, can you take a second look? What should we be doing? Are we solving the right problem?
- How might we build a foundation for digital transformation that allows us to deliver credit decisions in minutes and have an end to end view of customer interactions in less than one year?
- We think we need a new equipment finance platform and see two options. Will you help us choose? Are there other options? Where do we begin?
- As the non-technical executive sponsor for a signficant system implementationn, can you be my sounding board, translator, and voice of reason? Can you help me understand what my technology vendor is saying, help me to strategically develop a productive working relationship, and guide my team through initial vision and requirements?
- We have selected a vendor and need a second look at our business requirements and project plan before we feel confident signing a contract for a significant technology project. What are we missing? What should we consider?
- We failed the last project and we do not want to repeat the same mistakes will you help us start over with clarified vision and focus on the future?
- As my team is designing the business technology strategy, will you be a catalyst to bring outside-in thinking and industry level insights so that we don’t get stuck doing the same old thing?
Technology Trends and Future
- What are the technology trends in our industry? What is going on out there?
- How might we communicate what fintech is, current trends, and potential impacts and opportunities for this industry?
- What should I be reading to get up to speed on tech trends?
- Can you provide a curated list of topics we should be watching so that we can stay on top of technology trends in our industry?