THE TOMORROWZONE™ WORKSHOP
Step away from your day to day and take some time to focus on the future.
This workshop experience will help your group to identify forces of change, understand the latest exponential technology advances and business model innovation trends and discuss the potential impacts and opportunities for your industry and business.
IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU
IMMERSE YOUR TEAM IN FUTURE FOCUSED THINKING
In this engaging experience, we will help your group to understand exponential vs. linear progress, recognize forces of change, understand the latest exponential technology advances and business model innovation trends and discuss the potential impacts and opportunities for your industry and business.
Designed as an impactful, interactive, and engaging experience the workshop allows leaders to step away from day to day thinking and immerse themselves in future focused discussion and activities.
You can expect attendees to actively participate within the first 15 minutes of the event and you will be surprised to see every single person speaking before the first 45 minutes are up. If you are looking for focused engagement and new thinking about the future, consider this experience.
The TomorrowZone™ workshop can be customized to fit your business goals and the experience you desire to provide for attendees. We can plan this as a stand-alone event or an add on to another event or off-site retreat.
CONTENT & SCHEDULE:
The workshop may be configured to meet your specific event requirements from ½ day to 1 ½ day to include the following topics.
- Interactive Introduction Exercise
- Context Building Exercises
- Overview and discussion of exponential technology innovations and potential impacts or opportunities for your industry
- Experience Technology Activity
- Recognizing Forces of Change
- Storyboarding Future Scenarios
- Leadership for Exponential Times
- Ideas to action discussion and capture, what do you do with what we have discovered?
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE FOR
DAY AND A HALF EVENT
- Begin the afternoon with introductions and context
- Current forces of change activities and discussions
- Sleep on it
- Discuss new insights and exponential tech trends
- Tech immersion activity, brainstorm, ideas to action, and close