Start your next major digital transformation project on a solid foundation by developing a shared understanding of the current state of people, process, and technology.
Deb Reuben will help you and your team continually orient your conversations with an eye toward the future. She’ll help you focus on your organizational objectives from the perspectives of where you are now, where you’re going, and then how to get there. Consider Deb to be like a navigation app for your business and technology strategies.
- Rapidly map the current reality so that your team has a shared understanding of your starting point
- Understand the business problems to solve before applying technology
- Help your team see the big picture for your business in a new light
- Involve key stakeholders in identifying the problem and forming the vision to generate buy-in from the start
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION IS RARELY EVER ONLY ABOUT TECHNOLOGY
Implementing technology before you have a clear understanding of the business problem(s) to solve can lead to chaotic and lengthy implementations, unexpected cost and time overruns, misunderstanding between you and your solution provider, and surprising expansion of project scope. Having an understanding of the current state of your business processes and the context in which they operate before you select and implement technology is highly recommended. Deb brings an outside perspective to these types of implementations and is able to hover around the project like a drone, providing insights from multiple vantage points.
You could just assign a team of your own resources to study the problem on their own, and do it as a side job, which typically can take months to complete and results in incomplete perspectives. Though each stakeholder will find it difficult to let go of their own process lens. Accounting sees the end to end business process very different from sales and very different from credit or documentation. You have to consider multiple lenses to get the full picture of the current process and technology situation.
With experience workshop design and facilitation utilizing visual frameworks, Deb can help your team quickly develop the understanding of the current state of your application landscape and business process in as little as two days.
With a focused cross-functional team, Deb can develop a shared understanding of your current business context, application landscape, and selected end-to-end processes so that you can see clearly those areas to prioritize transformation of internal business processes and customer experience.
In her workshops, you will discover actions you and your team can take now to improve process efficiency without large technology investments. You will also see together where it makes sense to invest in technology over time. This helps you to transform ideas into action in the short term and reveals practical considerations for your long-term strategic roadmap. More than just which technology to implement when, Deb will help you look at which processes to address and when and tie that back to your WHY.
- Full lifecycle end-to-end process mapping takes two days.
- Selecting either end-to-end Origination or Back Office process focus takes 1 to 1 1/2 days (depending on the nature of your business).
“If I had only one hour to save the world,
I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem,
and only five minutes finding the solution.”
— Albert Einstein
Create a multi-faceted big picture view and shared understanding of the current state of your end to end leasing lifecycle and technology landscape to serve as a key input for further prioritization and planning to create your strategic business technology roadmap.
- See the big picture by viewing your business process and technology holistically from a variety of perspectives to identify areas to focus on optimization to improve both internal and external facing processes.
- Gain visibility into the technologies that support your current end to end business process and identify opportunities to better leverage technologies that you already have in place.
- Identify process inconsistencies and opportunities for standardization and process optimizations that could help you to drive down cost and realize efficiency gains.